TotalCheck, three-in-one meter offers scan and pin moisture modes and a thermo-hygrometer that measures ambient Temperature and RH and calculates Dew point and GPP.
High levels of ambient humidity can be warning sign at inspection jobs, and RH is also a major concern when installing a floor over a concrete sub-floor. To address this concern, the TotalCheck with S-3 was designed to conform to the ASTM F2170 standard to determine RH in a concrete slab, using in-situ probes. With TotalCheck, you can feel confident that your concrete floors have dried adequately.
- Bright, clear digital display.
- Pin Mode:
5% – 60% wood scale.
Corrects for 69 individual wood species and temperature. (ºF and ºC)
0.1% – 6% drywall scale.
0 – 100 numerical reference scale for non-wood building materials.
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
- Scan Mode: 0 – 300 numerical reference scale.
- Thermo-hygrometer with RH sensor:
- Temperature Range: -40ºF – 255ºF (-40ºC – 124ºC)
- Relative Humidity Range: 0% – 100%.
- Dew Point Range: -40ºF – 176ºF (-40ºC – 80ºC)
- GPP Range: 0.1 – 3820 GPP (Grains Per Pound)
- Sensor can be used for in-situ concrete testing following the ASTM F2170 standard.
- Store up to 1400 readings with date and time stamp.
- View stored readings on screen.
- Organise readings by job for easy reference.
- Optional software lets you download readings to your computer and generate Excel reports.
- Size: 22 x 9 x 4.5cm (8 1/2 x 3 3/8 x 1 3/4″)
- Weight: 312gr. (11 oz.)
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year warranty.